Thursday, December 22, 2005

The MDWAV soundtracks

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:30 PM


Was listening to MDWAV soundtrack seriously w/o doing other things just now. Sounded great. For once, i prefered the female songs to the male's songs.


Sounded so heart-wrenching. There was this one particular song that affected me deeply. I dunno why. I can't even understand the language cantonese. The sadness had no link with the show, my life or anything i could imagine. Instead, i believe there were flashes of WW2 in my head once again.


I like the mysterious feeling of e songs. Makes me experience the vastness of the universe which can suddenly be reduced to simply nothingness. Great use of music bundled up with those kou4 ren2 xin1 xian1's voice.


Suddenly, i'd prefer it if not many ppl i know of watch this show. Because I'd be affected by their opinions and I can't voice out my thoughts as freely as now, so as not to offend anyone. Now, i can enjoy the 100% freedom of saying what i really feel about the show w/o any constraints.


What i like about the show is not the show itself. Like wad i have said, i can't even rmb the plots even in the previous 2 episodes clearly. Instead, it was the enlightenment that I have gotten from this show that remains deeply stuck in my mind. To me, MDWAV is a good "tool" to reflect on myself as a person and the universe as a whole.


Just to quote one example: In series 2. Nuwa wanted to destroy the very humans which she created with her own hands. All because she could not bear to see evil thoughts penetrating all of us. Hatred, jealousy etc. Maybe we shld reflect on our own actions b4 the unfathomable powers take back what was granted to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home