我们都错了?
Was listening to 3 songs from MDWAV CD while reading the lyrics. Esp for one song, 我们都错了, which I saw the lyrics for the 1st time, the profound meaning behind it caught me by surprise. Dunno why, there’s just this unexplainable feeling going thru me..
It seems that everything is a mistake, a wrong. Yet a right. Well, I can’t exactly decipher what the lyrics is trying to say, but somehow I feel a confusion, a contradiction..
Anyway, I will be updating a detailed profile of some of the songs that ought to be highlighted in this album soon..
It seems that everything is a mistake, a wrong. Yet a right. Well, I can’t exactly decipher what the lyrics is trying to say, but somehow I feel a confusion, a contradiction..
Anyway, I will be updating a detailed profile of some of the songs that ought to be highlighted in this album soon..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home