MDWAV 3 Ad
OMG! Last nite i saw the advertisment for MDWAV3! Ok I must admit, it's the first time i'm seeing the commercial ad. lOlx.
Well, why don't they advertise more. Then the MDWAV fan can watch on. In the 1st place, i din even know that it'd be screened. I din even know there was a third episode. Lolx. Until one day i was bored and decided to look thru the tv guide in the newspaper.
Then viola. I was like. Heart stopped a beat and in complete shockness. I can't believe that there's gonna be a 3rd series. Those joy and excitment. Lies *lost for words*
THe advertisement was just so well done!! Everything summarized just nice and enough to attact ppl's attention..
I was actually taking a rest then. Then i heard something like a war that would end the world. Immediately, i opened my eyes, and saw Yaochi Shengmu. Immediately i sprung up..Then they went, something like ancient god guarding the thousand years seal. ( words from lyrics of Yong Heng Guo Du ) And then, "will they be able to change fate"?
Stay tuned to MDWAV every Sunday only on Channel 8. Lolx. Yes, i can stil rmb..
Well, why don't they advertise more. Then the MDWAV fan can watch on. In the 1st place, i din even know that it'd be screened. I din even know there was a third episode. Lolx. Until one day i was bored and decided to look thru the tv guide in the newspaper.
Then viola. I was like. Heart stopped a beat and in complete shockness. I can't believe that there's gonna be a 3rd series. Those joy and excitment. Lies *lost for words*
THe advertisement was just so well done!! Everything summarized just nice and enough to attact ppl's attention..
I was actually taking a rest then. Then i heard something like a war that would end the world. Immediately, i opened my eyes, and saw Yaochi Shengmu. Immediately i sprung up..Then they went, something like ancient god guarding the thousand years seal. ( words from lyrics of Yong Heng Guo Du ) And then, "will they be able to change fate"?
Stay tuned to MDWAV every Sunday only on Channel 8. Lolx. Yes, i can stil rmb..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home