Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's coming soon...!!

Saturday, December 17, 20054:03 PM

Oh yes, tomolo got MDWAV! So excited. Yet I dun wish it to come too, cause it'd mean that 2 episodes will be gone soon. Oh well. =X


I'm addicted to the songs. I think their songs are sort of like classical musics with extremely sad tunes. Ou3 duan4 si1 lian2 is the best idiom to describe the songs. Best fit the show too. Of how ma xiao ling and kuang tian you's love has travelled thru life and death and yet is still undying. ^_^


The soundtrack consists of various emotions and feelings: Hope, destruction, devastation, vastness of universe, the reduction to nothingness, sweetness of togetherness, bitterness of separation.


In fact, when i was listening to it just now, i had alot of feelings. But sort of forgotten them just as I am about to blog them down.


The Cd cover of the soundtrack

One of my fav pix. Tian you goes crazy in his vampire form. Xiao Ling shed tears for him despite a curse placed on the Mas never to cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home