Friday, January 13, 2006

Some classical lines from MDWAV

Tian You to Xiao Ling: Let us forget about the presence of time in this world, forget life and death, even forget how short or long life could be. What we have to do is to cherish the present.... even if the next minute may be the end of the world, as long as the minute has yet to arrive, then that is not the truth....There is only one truth, that is me, Fong Tin Yau cannot live without Ma Siu Ling....

就算下一秒是世界末日,
只要这一刻还没到,
这就不是事实,
<<<事实是况天佑不可以没了马小玲>>>

Ma Da Long : Believe then it will happen, Do not believe then it will not happen.

Tian You : As long as Kuang Tian You and Ma Xiao Ling had each other in their memory, then there is no regrets.

Tian You and Xiao Ling: Cannot be together while alive, willing to be together at death, a thousand summer, a million lives, to death and beyond.

不能同生, 只愿同死,千秋万世,至死不渝。

Tian You: As long as Kuang Tian You and Ma Xiao Ling could be together, right or wrong does not matter.

Tian You: If this world has no Ma Xiao Ling, then there is no "Yong Heng Guo Du".

Tian You as a Father: Hell has hell's rules, I as a father has my own rules on fatherhood, she is my daughter, from now on, no matter right or wrong, I, Kuang Tian You, will be fully responsible.

Jian Tou and Wan Yan Bu Po: I love her, therefore I have to kill her.

Xiao Ling to Jian Tou: From now on, without my permission, you cannot die earlier than me.

Jian Tou to Xiao Ling: I promise you, without your permission, I, Jian Tou, would not die, even if a million arrows penetrate through my heart.

FuSheng: "曾經有人做過統計,現代社會每一日就有78.3個傳說消失… >有人話,因為而家父母越越忙,所以再冇多餘時間同細路仔講故事...亦有人話,?Y而家已經冇人再相信「傳說」,更加唔相信傳說中英雄曾經存在過...但係無論點,有關馬小玲、況天佑,同佢地一班朋友傳說依然會永遠咁流傳落去,因為佢地唔單止呢個世界留低過歡笑,留低過眼淚,仲留低一段段令人難以忘記動人故事… "

SKY TO Tian Ya: Even though you have dissapeared from my memory but the love you leave in my heart will forever remains.

"Believe in Miracles, Xiao Ling, you must believe in miracles."
"如果没有希望,就不会有奇迹出现”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home