Fate and Eternal State
Fate is a perfectionist.. Suddenly, I just have a sudden thought.. Is it really so important that everything should be that perfect.. Isn't it so sad that we should have a fixed idea of what's perfect and work head-on towards that perfectness? Is there actually something called perfect in the world?
Eternal State.. That's what Fate wants.. True Happiness?? Diff ppl will see happiness in a diff way.. There's actually no eternal state in physical form. If he does finally find it in the end, the eternal state will defintely not be one of true happiness.. He enters it.. He creates his perfect beings.. but what's exactly the use of it??? you get your idea of true happiness. that's pathetically wrong.. Are you really happy this way? Then again, how do we define, really happy?
Actually, i think a true eternal state resides in all of us.. In our heart. It's just a matter of how we discover it.. And we shouldn't purposely go and discover it, because we'll never reach it at all.. It's just something that's near us, but never with us.. It's only when we experience true happiness without knowing that's true happiness that it is really true happiness..
Erm.. As in.. Well.. You get a bdae gift from your long-lost best friend.. That's true happiness, when you get your happiness without searching for it or expecting it.. Next, you get a bdae gift from your best friend who's always with you.. Well, you sort of expected this happiness to come, so you feel happy, but that's just normal happiness..
Oh well. it's just somehow a concept that can't be totally explained.. It's just that true happiness is always around but we shouldn't go and search for it, just let things take its course and it'd come looking for us.. Without us knowing that's true happiness.. That would be the true happiness..
I realise.. My current personality is just so similar to Fate in the show.. I have expressed my disappointment in humans too, just before i saw that episode on TV.. I'm a perfectionist too.. I have wished for the end of the world to arrive too.. I have tried to implement what Humans should be actually, just like what Fate thinks the perfect beings should be.. I have searched for the ultimate answer to life too, just like Fate looking for Eternal State.. And ain't ppl like us just doomed for a sad ending?
Eternal State.. That's what Fate wants.. True Happiness?? Diff ppl will see happiness in a diff way.. There's actually no eternal state in physical form. If he does finally find it in the end, the eternal state will defintely not be one of true happiness.. He enters it.. He creates his perfect beings.. but what's exactly the use of it??? you get your idea of true happiness. that's pathetically wrong.. Are you really happy this way? Then again, how do we define, really happy?
Actually, i think a true eternal state resides in all of us.. In our heart. It's just a matter of how we discover it.. And we shouldn't purposely go and discover it, because we'll never reach it at all.. It's just something that's near us, but never with us.. It's only when we experience true happiness without knowing that's true happiness that it is really true happiness..
Erm.. As in.. Well.. You get a bdae gift from your long-lost best friend.. That's true happiness, when you get your happiness without searching for it or expecting it.. Next, you get a bdae gift from your best friend who's always with you.. Well, you sort of expected this happiness to come, so you feel happy, but that's just normal happiness..
Oh well. it's just somehow a concept that can't be totally explained.. It's just that true happiness is always around but we shouldn't go and search for it, just let things take its course and it'd come looking for us.. Without us knowing that's true happiness.. That would be the true happiness..
I realise.. My current personality is just so similar to Fate in the show.. I have expressed my disappointment in humans too, just before i saw that episode on TV.. I'm a perfectionist too.. I have wished for the end of the world to arrive too.. I have tried to implement what Humans should be actually, just like what Fate thinks the perfect beings should be.. I have searched for the ultimate answer to life too, just like Fate looking for Eternal State.. And ain't ppl like us just doomed for a sad ending?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home