Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The ending..

Yes, I have been prepared mentally for the ending of MDWAV3. I have seen comments on how lame it is, how incomplete it was, how questions were left unanswered. Yes, there were so much voices of disapproval and disappointment..

But yet, when the moment came.. All i can say that, i was stil hit hard in the head. Now i have to agree with one post I've seen in the past " TELL ME THE SHOW DID NOT END JUST LIKE THAT?!? "

Missed first few episodes. Saw SDU episodes which did not interest me much. Finally the virus that affected Earth brought me back to the MDWAV which I had always known. That seemed to be the climax. The end. Suddenly, the story drags on to a low tide, about Ma DaLong and JinBao. Ok, at least i learnt about determination. Then from the climax to a trough, the story hits high again, when the Kuang family or Ma family was reunited..

Suddenly, from this high up climax which touched me deeply.. I was allowed to drop right down to the bottom again..

Huh? What? Eternal State was a spaceship?? What? Machines and pawns to capture Fate? Dizang secret reveals about Pangu being the being before Humans?? Actors' life? What interview??

I won't comment about MDWAV1 since it's a stand alone. But MDWAV2. A perfect representation of the coldness of the Earth. That led to Nuwa's disappointment. The creator of man. Yes, we're defying the laws of nature, thus it ( she ) was upset. Everything was so meaningful and well.. conceptually sound?

And ending of MDWAV3.. What spaceships? What a lc twist by making everything seem like a tool to pin down fate? Everything sounds of cartoon?? Where's the reality in the show?? As in, the thing I like about the show is the fact that it can portray vampires, crisis, deities etc in such a real way that I believed they existed in the world while watching the show. You won't have like "Aiya, just some lame stuffs conjured from the air" kinda thinking.. Instead, you would be led into the show.. Thinking that everything seems real..

But spaceship?? Hello?? This seems so artificially fake.. And i can't forsee it being something real. Unless the spaceship conccept was brought in at a much more understandable level. You don't just call a sapceship and it comes down. Off and it flies off.. It's just like some cartoon lor..

Well, as for the twists in the cast's interview, i find it refreshing ( though i had anticipated it.. ) However, 30+ mins long.. It was far too long.. A short break into the actor's and actress's real life would be welcoming, esp if got Joey and Eric.. But for like almost the whole last episode? Come one, quality show deserves a good sound, touching ending.. Just like in MDWAV 2.. Erm, not some spaceships flying all over the place??

And Xiao Ling waking up all ok and talking.. Later on, almost as good as dead in Tian you's arms.. Tian You looking as calm as anything when Xiao Ling dies or faints or whatever la ( the ending din state.. ) BuPo suddenly lying down almost dead in the heart, and alive and kicking the next and dead again the next..

No wonder got so much complaints la!! Really alot of questions unanswered.. or should i say.. Before the last episode, everything was fine.. Until the last episode appeared, where millions of questions popped up from all over the place but yet left unanswered?? Actually, i'd prefer the virus part to be ending.. I was quite convinced it was the ending till i saw on net that there was 38 episodes.. Though little Tian You and Xiao Ling.. But well..

I'm sure there'll be MDWAV4. And I'd strongly demand for Tian You and Xiao Ling to be in too.. Come on, dead or alive?? What happened exactly?? There has to be a complete ending if this vampire3 marked the end of the previous cast's roles.. You can't just leave the story so open and start on a brand new story with brand new faces w/o giving some hints?? And pls don't drop in just a line or two about their ending in MDWAV4.. Joey and Eric deserves more than that!! They have dedicated some 8 good years of their lives to this show!!

I dun like concrete ending.. I prefer open endings where you can guess and just think about what happened actually.. But this.. is too much.. it's not as though xiao Ling disappeared and where is she? It's just her lying there, suddenly talking and suddenly dying.. And even so, did she even die? It's just so weird..

I have spent half of my lifetime thus far waiting for MDWAV 3 ending.. From 1998 to 2006. GOod 8 years waiting for this moment.. That's 1/2 of my 16 years so far.. And pls dun give me just this kind of ending for well, an ending..

It's supp to be action-packed. So touching was the love of Tian You and Xiao Ling in MDWAV 2. Where is it now??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home