地球在毁灭之际
Xiao Ling's words:
There's something that I don't wish to forget,
That's why i've recorded them down.
I dun wish to forget a person.
I dunno why i shouldn't forget him,
or rather why i should remember him for eternity.
Even if the next minute were to be the end of the world,
i would want that someone to be by my side till the very last second.
Even though our times spent together wasn't long,
we had shared laughter, tears and separations.
Even in the face of life and death
we had never given up on each other.
There's something i never dared to tell others..
Or even myself..
The man that I liked is called...
( Eric comes in to sing )
Xiao Ling: What place is this?
Tian You: A place for us to have a good rest. In this whole world, there's only you and me.
Xiao Ling: Only the two of us?
Tian You: Yes. There's no one else. No hatred. No loneliness. Only Ma Siu Ling..
Xiao Ling: together with Fong Tin Yau..
I hope i got the lyrics correct. Attempting to translate straight from listening to the Cantonese songs, and I dunno any Cantonese at all..
Btw, is this song konw as 地球在毁灭之际 or 永世的缘?
There's something that I don't wish to forget,
That's why i've recorded them down.
I dun wish to forget a person.
I dunno why i shouldn't forget him,
or rather why i should remember him for eternity.
Even if the next minute were to be the end of the world,
i would want that someone to be by my side till the very last second.
Even though our times spent together wasn't long,
we had shared laughter, tears and separations.
Even in the face of life and death
we had never given up on each other.
There's something i never dared to tell others..
Or even myself..
The man that I liked is called...
( Eric comes in to sing )
Xiao Ling: What place is this?
Tian You: A place for us to have a good rest. In this whole world, there's only you and me.
Xiao Ling: Only the two of us?
Tian You: Yes. There's no one else. No hatred. No loneliness. Only Ma Siu Ling..
Xiao Ling: together with Fong Tin Yau..
I hope i got the lyrics correct. Attempting to translate straight from listening to the Cantonese songs, and I dunno any Cantonese at all..
Btw, is this song konw as 地球在毁灭之际 or 永世的缘?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home