The unanswered questions
MDWAV 3 is so confusing. ( Not refering to the plot.. Enjoyed the complexity of the intermingled plots.. )
First off, Eric Wan indicated that there’ll possibly be 3 endings over at a radio interview. Later on, all the rumours running around shows that there’s only 2 endings. ( Anw, as said by some, he seemed unwilling to shoot a 3rd ending anyway. )
Later on, there’s so many different version of VCD box on sales. The official on shown on ATV in Hong Kong has 36 episodes. The VCDs sold in Singapore and screened on Channel 8 has got 38 episodes. However, some sources indicated that there’s actually an uncut version consisting of 47 episodes.
The biggest problem is that there’s so many loopholes in the story itself. An example would be about Ma Xiao Ling. Previously, she was known to be the 40th descendent of the Ma Family. In this series, she’s known to be the 41th descendent of the Ma Family. Such was just one of the contradiction in the show. Another would be how the vampires are ranked according to their eye colour.
Anyway, I do sense some problems with MDWAV 1 and 2 though. I think that MDWAV 1 should be a stand-alone right? Because Kuang Tian You actually requested that he and Long Yi should not be bitten by Vampire Commander and from that moment, the world was re-created right? So why is it that in MDWAV 2, Guo Hua is still a vampire bitten by Vampire Commander. Unless his history has been moderated but not completely changed. In this case, I must really applaud Chen 13. If I’m not wrong, after history has been changed in MDWAV1, GuoHua was the only one whom nobody had news of..
Well, anyway, I’m not sure if the above are true or not.. Or whether I had gotten my facts wrong.. But from what I see from forums etc, these are the few burning questions I have..
At the end of the day, I still find MDWAV one of the best shows that I have ever watched in my life. Simply love this kinda of shows.. Lolx.
First off, Eric Wan indicated that there’ll possibly be 3 endings over at a radio interview. Later on, all the rumours running around shows that there’s only 2 endings. ( Anw, as said by some, he seemed unwilling to shoot a 3rd ending anyway. )
Later on, there’s so many different version of VCD box on sales. The official on shown on ATV in Hong Kong has 36 episodes. The VCDs sold in Singapore and screened on Channel 8 has got 38 episodes. However, some sources indicated that there’s actually an uncut version consisting of 47 episodes.
The biggest problem is that there’s so many loopholes in the story itself. An example would be about Ma Xiao Ling. Previously, she was known to be the 40th descendent of the Ma Family. In this series, she’s known to be the 41th descendent of the Ma Family. Such was just one of the contradiction in the show. Another would be how the vampires are ranked according to their eye colour.
Anyway, I do sense some problems with MDWAV 1 and 2 though. I think that MDWAV 1 should be a stand-alone right? Because Kuang Tian You actually requested that he and Long Yi should not be bitten by Vampire Commander and from that moment, the world was re-created right? So why is it that in MDWAV 2, Guo Hua is still a vampire bitten by Vampire Commander. Unless his history has been moderated but not completely changed. In this case, I must really applaud Chen 13. If I’m not wrong, after history has been changed in MDWAV1, GuoHua was the only one whom nobody had news of..
Well, anyway, I’m not sure if the above are true or not.. Or whether I had gotten my facts wrong.. But from what I see from forums etc, these are the few burning questions I have..
At the end of the day, I still find MDWAV one of the best shows that I have ever watched in my life. Simply love this kinda of shows.. Lolx.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home