The soul character behind MDWAV
The soul character behind MDWAV, i think, should go to... Ma Xiao Ling!! Though I'm more crazy over Kuang Tian You now, but still gotta admit she's stil the 灵魂人物 of 我和僵尸有个约会..
She's the one of characters that I recall in the MDWAV series, besides Kenneth Chan and Zheng Zhong, the Du something guy.. ( having not watched it for a long time ) In fact, I dun even rmb having seen a Kuang Tian You in this show b4. Only after reading thru summary of MDWAV 1 and 2 on the net, did i recall the presence of Kuang Tian You.
My first impression of MDWAV 3 when i happened to watch a few minutes of it previously.. Huh? Who are all these ppl? Why got SDU de? Who is Sky? Why they only mention Ma Xiao Ling's name? Where is she then? Why people so different de? Later on, when i watched for another few minutes.. Huh? another character - Tian Ya? SDU catch ghost? Then where's Xiao Ling?
So, all my questions mainly revolves around the major change of characters and the initial impression that even Ma Xiao Ling was gone.. Saw Jian Tou ( acted by Eric too ) and I was like not at all familiar. Lolx.
She's the one of characters that I recall in the MDWAV series, besides Kenneth Chan and Zheng Zhong, the Du something guy.. ( having not watched it for a long time ) In fact, I dun even rmb having seen a Kuang Tian You in this show b4. Only after reading thru summary of MDWAV 1 and 2 on the net, did i recall the presence of Kuang Tian You.
My first impression of MDWAV 3 when i happened to watch a few minutes of it previously.. Huh? Who are all these ppl? Why got SDU de? Who is Sky? Why they only mention Ma Xiao Ling's name? Where is she then? Why people so different de? Later on, when i watched for another few minutes.. Huh? another character - Tian Ya? SDU catch ghost? Then where's Xiao Ling?
So, all my questions mainly revolves around the major change of characters and the initial impression that even Ma Xiao Ling was gone.. Saw Jian Tou ( acted by Eric too ) and I was like not at all familiar. Lolx.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home